Your story is exceptional. Your publishing experience should be, too.
Whether you’re writing a book to share your story or bring awareness to your nonprofit’s life-changing work, you need a passionate and uniquely smart publishing team to guide you through every step of the way.
Meet Wise Ink.
The experts at Wise Ink have published over 1000 books, working with a wide range of authors from the social advocate universe: Nonprofits and activist groups. Changemakers and thought leaders. Foundations and NGOs.
We give our authors an unfair edge—simply because we know exactly what it takes to publish books that can truly stand out in a crowded space:
• A strong platform
• Strategic marketing
• Top-notch editing
• Award-winning cover design
• A creative team dedicated to helping you succeed well beyond the book
Working with authors of all stages is our specialty. Whether you know you need a book but don’t quite have a concept yet, or you’re already on your second draft—we’re here to serve as your guide, coach, project manager, and everyone else in between.
We like to partner with authors who share our vision in spreading ideas that matter, and stories that will change lives for the better. That’s why we’re fully committed to bringing forth authors with purpose and books with soul.
You’re a Wise Ink author if…
• You’re on a mission to spread awareness about your
movement—big or small.
• You’ve noticed a lack of educational material for your mission and want to introduce new ideas to the world.
• You’re sharing crucially important personal stories from underrepresented humans.
• You’re writing to make an impact.
If this sounds like you and your project, let’s chat.