We are looking for passionate and determined college or graduate students who are serious about publishing and willing to work hard to get a leg up in the industry. Our interns don’t send packages or fetch coffee; they create and edit content that reaches thousands of people.
• Review manuscripts and assist with assessments
• Write for a top industry blog
• Assist in proofreading and editing projects at all stages
• Create marketing copy and other written content
• Create print and digital marketing promotional materials
• Attend and provide input in marketing and design meetings
• Assist in designing books and e-books
• Manage social media
Our application deadlines are as follows:
Spring Semester: Apply by November 30th
Summer Term: Apply by April 30th
Fall Semester: Apply by July 31st
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to Laura Zats at email@example.com.